To our amazing Yoga Family,
As we enter into the holiday season I can’t help but stop and reflect on how truly blessed we are for each and everyone on of you. Our studio is just weeks away from celebrating three years in business and I am in awe of the transformation the studio has gone through as well as my girls and myself. In just a blink of an eye my little dream has become a reality far greater than I could have ever imagined.
My vision was to create a safe heaven for all who walked through the doors as well as a place of healing, inspiration and connection. I know my girls and I have been inspired by so many of you as well as healed by your unending love and encouragement. I want you to know that as we celebrate our blessings with our families and friends this holiday season our first and only thought is our overwhelming gratitude for all of you. You are the reason why my girls and I wake up each morning excited to come to the studio and feel so fulfilled and blessed as we lay our heads down at night. We don’t have enough words to express our gratefulness to you but please know each and everyone of you means the world to us in ways you will never know. May you have a wonderfully blessed holiday season with your family and friends.
From our heart to yours namaste.
Please also note the class schedule changes from November 25th – 29th:
- Wednesday, Nov. 25th: 7:00 pm Radiant Hot and 8:30 pm Radiant Power CANCELED
- Thanksgiving Day, Thursday, Nov. 26th: 7:00 pm Radiant Hot and 8:30 pm Radiant Power CANCELLED
- Friday, Nov. 27th: 12:00pm Radiant Sculpt, 4pm Radiant Power and 5:30pm Radiant Power only, all other classes cancelled
- Saturday, Nov. 28th: 8:00 am Radiant Hot, 9:45 am Radiant Hot Fuse and 4:00 pm Radiant Sculpt only. All other classes CANCELED.
- Sunday Nov 29th: 8:00 am Radiant Fuse, 9:30 am Radiant Hot and 4:00 pm Radiant Power only. All other classes CANCELED.