We are a company that is rooted in yoga and love. With a mission to heal and transform body, mind & spirit.
Recognized for inspiring and motivating students and employees to maximize life and live the highest version of themselves through yoga.
We are passionate high performance living and walking the yogic path, we practice what we preach – investing time in our own spiritual, mental and physical health. We believe that everyone has the ability to heal from life’s unexpected events, and has untapped potential within them to rise to their highest potential. We dream big and don’t settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Radiant experience.
We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success, each others healing and transformation.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.
Thanks for your interest in the position. Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.
At the moment we have the following positions open at our studio.
Management staff: Front Desk
- General Front Desk duties, greeting students, check in, sales, managing accounts, manage multiple aspects of inventory control, shift coverage and general maintenance.
- We are a high traffic studio and require someone who is supremely outgoing and can manage in-going and out-going traffic as well as being comfortable with handling sweat, and cleaning up after people.
- Managing maintenance issues. Being comfortable troubleshooting service issues; washer, dryer, toilet.
- Actively works to sell memberships & to convert both new and exciting students into members, follow ups on leads & prospects
- Organize and maintain front desk, retail space & stock areas.
- Assist management with tasks related to day-to day operations.
Required skills and experience:
- Enthusiastic, passionate and knowledgeable regarding the yoga industry;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Proven ability to drive revenue.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive Base Salary;
- Complimentary Yoga membership;
- Discounts on all retail;
- And more.