Studio News! Front Desk Opening!
Come be part of the Radiant Hot Yoga Family!
The Front Desk Manager is responsible for delivering a wonderful yoga experience to Radiant Hot Yoga clients. The Front Desk Manager is the primary driver in bringing in new clients and retaining practicing clients. Ownership of the customer experience includes control and management of the physical environment, scheduling shifts, maintaining and tracking inventory, deliveries, and communication with clients.
Essential Job Duties
Client Relationship Development:
- Exemplify excellent customer care and assume leadership role in providing superior customer service;
- Manage activities that ensure the physical studio space meets the high Radiant Hot Yoga standards of excellence. Maintain the highest level of cleanliness, environment and functionality of all studio space. Ensure the studio provides inspiring music and clean and clutter free surroundings in all areas of the studio;
- Maintain an appropriate level of supplies of that all provisions and amenities are available for all clients at all times;
- Maintain a high level of customer communication through personal interaction with clients; a communication process and by providing appropriate feedback opportunities for clients. Develop and deliver effective feedback mechanisms. Follow up with new students to support them in a practice development;
- Schedule staffing shifts for the front desk;
- Perform as a Radiant Hot Yoga Ambassador both inside and outside the studio. Promote understanding and enthusiasm about yoga in the community;
- Maintain a weekly practice at the studio so that there is an intimate understanding of the studio classes.
Revenue and Growth and Profitability:
- Plan and execute strategies that continuously bring new students into the studio. Create and implement programs that turn new students into permanent clients;
- Collaborate with Inventory Manager to exceed the planned retail sales. Complete merchandising activities and train teachers and staff to inspire optimum client purchases;
- Complete special projects as required;
- Note – This job description is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts, or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require other or different tasks be performed.
For more information, get in contact with us!
Mailing address: 1200 Bison Ave, C-1 Newport Beach, Ca 92660 (Cross roads: MacArthur and Bison next to Pita Jungle.)
Phone number: 949-706-YOGA (9642)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org