At Radiant Hot Yoga we understand how intimidating it may be to just walk through the door to begin a yoga practice. Our teachers are educated and devoted to providing a healing and supportive environment. Through a committed practice your body will be reshaped as you lose inches, gain strength and physical endurance. Be prepared to be in best shape of your life both physically and mentally!
You’ll benefit from each class by your effort, not whether you can touch your toes or twist into a pretzel. As long as you are feeling it and breathing calmly, you’re practicing correctly. Happiness is a state of mental balance.
We all started in the same place you are and recall making that first step into the unknown that has forever changed many of our lives in unimaginable ways! Please join us in laughter, postures, sweat, tears, and growth!
Welcome to your yoga home Radiant Hot Yoga, we are here for you. Strong body strong mind.
Things to remember:
- Arrive 15 minutes before your first class (this will allow you enough time to sign in and acclimate your body to the studio temperature
- Bring a yoga mat, large bath towel, towel to place on your mat and water. (These items are available for rent/purchase at the studio)
- Wear light workout clothing (less is more!)
- Come on an empty stomach (avoid eating 2-3 hours before class)
- Classes range from 60 to 80 minutes
- Please be on time as classes start promptly
- To fully experience the transformative effects of yoga one must practice 3-5 times a week
- Be prepared to sweat!