Policy on Protection of Personal Information – Radiant Hot Yoga | On Demand
This policy is applied on all devices used with the purpose of accessing www.radianthotyoga.com and www.radianthotyoga.com/on-demand/ smartphones and tablets. In case you do not agree with the terms and conditions regarding their usage (listed in this document and in the General Conditions, Confidentiality Policy, copyright etc.), please do not use www.radianthotyoga.com and www.radianthotyoga.com/on-demand/.
According to the requirements of the UE General Data Protection Regulation no. 679/2016 referred to as the “Regulation” for the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, Radiant Hot Yoga manages safely and for the specified purposes only, the personal data you provide us about you in the context of visiting the site and purchasing the services of Radiant Hot Yoga | On Demand under the brand: Radiant Hot Yoga | On demand.
By ticking that you agree with the General Conditions and the policy of processing the personal information or by continuing using the site and our services after you read these policies, it means you agree with this policy.
1. The purposes we collect and process your personal information
Radiant Hot Yoga | On Demand collects and processes your personal information with the following purposes:
A. Improvement of the courier activities and services offered by Radiant Hot Yoga | On Demand.
B.Commercial activities of selling services, administration and development of selling services on www.radianthotyoga.com and www.radianthotyoga.com/on-demand/, customer account administration, research, statistics.
- Advertising, marketing and commercials, advertising activities for Radiant Hot Yoga | On Demand services, developing promotional campaigns, newsletters, following and monitoring the sales and the customer’s behavior.
- To use it as a proof regarding the activities mentioned above and for the archive.
2. Categories of personal information we process
For achieving the purposes from above, we process the following categories of personal information:
- For post-sales activities, including customer service, informing users / clients about the evaluation of the services provided by Radiant Hot Yoga | On Demand, improving the quality of services within the Call Center service:
– name and surname, telephone / fax, e-mail, address (home / residence), voice, habits / preferences / behavior, other data resulting from product valuation by clients – in addition, Radiant Hot Yoga | On Demand to: personal numeric code, serial number and id number, bank data, only for situations in which service replacements occur.
- For commercial service sales activities, including sales creation, management and development, including online sales on the www.radianthotyoga.com and www.radianthotyoga.com/on-demand/ websites, customer account management, market research / studies, statistics:
– Name, surname, address (home / residence), telephone,, e-mail, delivery addresses.
- For managing and improving the services provided:
- For advertising, marketing and advertising, promotion of Radiant Hot Yoga | On Demand services, promotion of promotional companies, transmission of newsletters (newsletters), tracking and monitoring of sales and consumer behavior.
– name and surname, telephone / fax, e-mail, address (residence / residence), habits / preferences / behavior – in addition, Radiant Hot Yoga | On Demand processes data consisting of serial number and identity number strictly identifying winners of promotional campaigns (if applicable) and to comply with the requirements of tax legislation. Also, some of these data are required as the unique identifier of the person depending on the type of contest / promotion / application / game they participate in.
- For evidentiary purposes relating to the above activities and archiving: storing personal data for the above purposes in order to keep records of the activities carried out, to protect the rights of the courts and to exercise other rights under the law and contracts the fulfillment of any archiving requirements in accordance with the legal provisions.
Personal data that benefit from a special protection regime such as personal identification number, serial number and ID number will be collected and processed under restrictive conditions and in accordance with legal provisions to ensure compliance with the applicable data protection rules with regarding them. The provision of personal data is required for Radiant Hot Yoga | On Demand. to perform the activities listed above.
3. Whom we disclose your personal data
In order to achieve one or more of the above mentioned purposes, Radiant Hot Yoga | On Demand may disclose your personal data to the following categories of recipients:
– to the contractual partners of Radiant Hot Yoga | On Demand (as is the case with the companies with which Radiant Hot Yoga is in partnership, but only on the basis of a confidentiality commitment from them, guaranteeing that these data are kept secure and that such personal information is provided in accordance with applicable law),
– service providers (marketing, payment / banking or other services) including entities assisting Radiant Hot Yoga | On Demand in data processing as empowered, insurers, public authorities (Prosecutors, Police, Courts and other bodies ability of the state), on the basis of and within the limits of the legal provisions and following express requests made to other companies in the same group as Radiant Hot Yoga | On Demandas well as you as a person concerned in the exercise of your right of access.
The data recorded by Radiant Hot Yoga | On Demand is not sold to third parties and is used only for the purpose of improving Radiant Hot Yoga services.
4. By reading the Policies, you have taken note of the fact that you are guaranteed the rights provided bellow.
- To be informed about the processing of your personal data;
- Access to your personal data;
- Rectification of your personal data;
- Deletion (“right to be forgotten”) of personal data;
- Obtain restrictions on processing;
- On portability of data;
- to oppose the processing of your personal data and to request the rectification, updating or deletion of data under the law – in the case of personal data processed for direct marketing purposes, this right may be exercised at any time, free of charge and without justification;
- not to be subject to an automatic decision, including the creation of profiles; • to file a complaint with the NAPSPC Surveillance Authority; • to address the law if violations of the relevant legislation have been found.
You can exercise these rights by sending an e-mail to Radiant Hot Yoga | On Demand by accessing the contact form at radianthotyoga.com/on-demand/contact/ or you can write to the following mailing address: 8501 Irvine Center Drive, Irvine Ca 92618, or e-mail of Data Protection Officer (DPO) email@example.com
You may at any time and without justification oppose the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes by forwarding it to Radiant Hot Yoga | On Demand. (by accessing the contact form at radianthotyoga.com/on-demand/contact/ or at your postal address: 8501 Irvine Center Drive, Irvine Ca 92618 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, a written request , dated and signed in this respect. In this case, your request will be forwarded to the specialized department of Radiant Hot Yoga | On Demand; you may receive a message confirming that your option has been noted, as well as any other necessary information, as appropriate.
5. Special provisions relating to minors
Radiant Hot Yoga | On Demand does not pursue the processing of personal data of minors in its data processing activities. Particular attention shall be paid to ensuring that any processing of the personal data of minors is carried out in accordance with the requirements of the Regulation, Article 8 and in strictly determined cases.
Radiant Hot Yoga | On Demand does not carry out promotional direct marketing activities towards minors.
Minors under the age of 14 are not allowed to request services or any communications on the website of Radiant Hot Yoga | On Demand, or to participate in competitions or campaigns of Radiant Hot Yoga | On Demand, unless it is done on behalf of the minor by the legal representative or guardian of the minor concerned, according to the law.
Children under the age of 14 can purchase products or services and request and receive communications from Radiant Hot Yoga | On Demand only if they have the consent of their legal representative or guardian, according to the law.
Also, any person who provides us with personal data through the site or other applications or devices covered by this Policy warrants that it is major and has full exercise capacity.
Any collection or processing of personal data of minors shall be carried out only under the law and in view of the above.
6. Duration of data processing
For the data declared within the call center service, the duration of the data processing is 3 years, as a rule, or until the exercise of the right to object. Also, Radiant Hot Yoga | On Demand, can store personal data for such a long period of time, for probation and archiving purposes.
At the same time, storing personal data for a longer period of time can be achieved for statistics, service improvement, customer account management, market research / studies.
7. Further information
Upon completion of the processing operations, the recorded data may be transferred, in full or in part, to any other legal person in compliance with the special legislation in force, provided that they are used for purposes similar to those provided in this document.
For misrepresentation of personal data caused by the data indexing software, Radiant Hot Yoga | On Demand assumes no responsibility.
We point out that no information security program is infallible.